TOWARDS EXCELLENCE IN ENGINEERING CURRICULA FOR DUAL EDUCATION (TEEDE)
The grant has been awarded by Erasmus+/European Union for 3 years with an aim of
- Promoting the modernization
- Expanding the availability and Developing the internationalization of higher education in the partner countries
- Promoting intercultural and interpersonal exchange
- Voluntary convergence with the tendencies of the development of higher education in the EU
All the partners of the consortium have a strong focus on technology and engineering and serve as regional centres for implementation of national strategies for training professionals. All the partners will:
- Identify needs and Select key professions and areas of training;
- Develop and Modernize curricula implementing the principles of the dual education under the guidance of European experts;
- Launch new or upgraded curricula, combining periods of study with periods of training at leading enterprises;
- Create a system of continuous professional development;
- Create communication and resource centres at partner universities in Russia, Italy, Germany, Cambodia, India, China, Finland, Belgium and Spain.
The main output will be an upgraded/developed curricula in engineering trades. It will be possible through development of methodological guidelines on professions and qualifications based on the analysis of the economic needs of EU, Asia and Russia.