- OE 5230- Foundations for Offshore Structures
- OE 6200 – Design of Offshore Structures
- OE 6320 – Subsea Engineering for oil and gas fields
- OE 5330 – Advanced Marine structures
Short Term Courses
|Title of the Project||Sponsoring Agency||Year|
|Analysis & Design of Offshore Plotform Structures||L&T Mumbai||2013|
|Basics of Offshore Structures||Saipem india Projects Ltd||2014|
|Advances in Offshore Structures||Saipem india Projects Ltd||2014|
|Subsea Pipeline Engineering||Saipem india Projects Ltd||2014|
|Ultimate Strength Analysis of Offshore Structures||Engineers from industry||15-19 Dec, 2014|
- Weather Vaning of Floating Structures, International Seminar Organized by ONGC, Mumbai, 2008.
- Structural concepts for minimum facility platforms for Marginal field development in western offshore, presented on the occasion of 29th IEOT Day Celebration, Institute of Engineering and Ocean Technology, ONGC, Mumbai, India, 2012.
- Offshore Wind Energy – Indian Perspective, presented at Seminar on Marine Renewable Technology, Indo-French Technology Meet, New Delhi, 2013.